OUR VISION & OUR STORY
As one of the biggest and most pioneering online/digital agencies in the country, delaware | digital has more than 100 employees. We’re part of delaware, which employs more than 920 people in Belgium.
and giving customers across a whole spectrum of industries access to an extremely varied portfolio of web and digital projects, ranging from .NET development, to e-commerce and Single Source of Truth.
And they need you to help them do that.
So if you want to join a diverse but dynamic group of visual designers, online marketers, functional analysts, front-end developers, back-end developers, project managers and other acrobats, and are keen to tackle challenging digital projects, read on!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A LEAD .NET DEVELOPER?
What does being a lead .NET developer at delaware actually mean? Let’s find out…
Your preferred area of play are medium to large-scale, A-Z development projects. From convincing the customer why they should work with us to the day their system goes live, and beyond. Yes, that also involves, testing, debugging, testing again, debugging, testing again and documenting everything so that all parties involved fully understand how everything works.
- By listening carefully, you’ll help your customers by coming up with the technical solution that best meets their needs.
- Your preferred tools? Well, that depends on what the customer wants of course. But you may have guessed it: we know Microsoft .NET’s stack technology like the back of our hand.
- Always thinking one step ahead, you’ll also make sure that everyone delivers on time. Next to that, you'll translate technical messagesinto understandable business language , and translate business needs into technical solutions. With your technical background, you easily switch hats.
- You’ll need to roll up your sleeves too and do developing too, of course. you’re your colleagues and customers will happily turn to you to hear lessons learnt and best practices.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE LEAD .NET DEVELOPER?
Can you say ‘yes’ to most of the questions below? If so, we’re keen to meet you!
Do you have at least 5 years of experience in working with Microsoft .NET technologies and designing and developing web applications? Keep on reading.
- Do you know your way around in CMS systems like Sitecore, EpiServer or Adam Software? That’s a definite plus!
- When you hear scrum, you don’t think of American Football, but of the best way to tackle a project? That’s great. It’s one of our preferred software development methodologies.
- Are you also convinced that there is no ‘’ in team? That’s exactly what we are looking for. If you also want to coach and mentor younger colleagues, then look no further.
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
- And last but not least… do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can of course find out more about delaware | digital and the kinds of customers we work for.
Check out our blog to read what else is on our mind. You’ll get a sense of what it’s like to work for us, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Wavre, Lummen, Gent, Antwerpen or Kortrijk.