Our vision & story
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,700 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?).
Our ‘Mobile, Web & IoT’ team works on the hottest new technologies in one of the most promising and innovative industries: mobile and the Internet-of-Things (IoT), augmented reality, beacon technology, and more ... An area of growing strategic importance to many different industries, and this shines through in our very diverse portfolio of customers and projects. Want to become part of this hot and innovative delaware Solution? Then join our dynamic and international team! You’ll find here 30 talented colleagues, of whom 20 are located in Belgium and another 10 are spread around the globe.
What will you be doing as a web iot development consultant?
- You’ll work on a diverse set of web and mobile projects that usually last between 2 to 4 months.
- To keep it all manageable, we try to limit the number of simultaneous projects to 2.
- We deliver end-to-end projects, so you’ll be involved from start to finish. After all, it’s always great to see the finalized solution being delivered.
- These solutions are located in the B2B, B2E and B2C playing fields. Our customers can be found in diverse industries, from food to chemicals and beyond.
- You’ll be doing lots of product development and will closely liaise with our customers. We know every company says this but we REALLY are very customer driven!
- On average, we work 50% from our offices in Gent or Kortrijk and 50% at the customer’s location. This way we can guarantee connectedness with the team and proximity to the customer.
Do you have what it takes to become a mobile web iot development consultant?
- You have what it takes to be a great consultant: you’re dynamic, good with customers, flexible, you have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies in the mobile and IoT arenas.
- You have experience in web development, ideally 3 years or more, and are used to working within the SCRUM / Agile methodology.
- You’re a hands-on developer and technical consultant.
- Some must-have skills: C#, .Net core, Entity framework, Azure
- You can express yourself in Dutch and English. La connaissance du français est un plus