Our vision & story
Many companies are caught up in a jungle of systems, technologies, apps, tools and more – sounds familiar? When they can’t see the ‘IT wood’ for the trees any more, that’s when you spring into action – not necessarily to do some ‘pruning’, but rather to detangle the mess and structure everything more logically.
What are you armed with? Microsoft BizTalk, Logic Apps and API Management.
What will you be doing as a microsoft integration consultant?
As a Microsoft Integration Consultant you build solutions that integrate people, information and business processes. You ensure that the IT systems are combined with one another logically. To do so, you work with your customers to understand their operational processes and translate them into the right IT processes. In other words, you get to know the entire company through and through, and analyze, develop and implement tomorrow’s IT solutions today.
The result? Improved performance for your customers and their employees.
Needless to say, however, projects are never done in complete isolation. Therefore, as part of delaware’s Integration Team, you also work in close collaboration with your colleagues from other teams (SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, SAP, …).
By the way, did you know that at delaware we invest heavily in our Microsoft teams?
- The Microsoft AX team has increased in size by more than 200% over recent years!
- We won the ‘Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2015’ award.
- We’re a strategic partner for our customers for new integration products such as Azure Logic Apps and API Management.
- We’re a proud member of the ‘2015 Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club’.
Our order book is well-filled, to say the least, for the coming period. So interesting projects are guaranteed!
And we’re keen for you to help us with them.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware microsoft integration consultant?
Does the profile below describe you? Contact us!
- You have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience with BizTalk so you’ve already reached a certain level of maturity. Knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and API Management are definite advantages!
- You’re familiar with Service Oriented Architecture & SOA Patterns and you enjoy exploring new technologies.
- Thanks to your BizTalk experience you’re also familiar with .NET and C# of course. In an ideal world you’ll also have an awareness of or have worked with SQL Server, WCF, ESB, EAI, EDI, Azure Service Bus, XML, XSL(T) to some extent. It’s not a problem if you can’t tick all of them off the list; we’ll help you learn about the ones you don’t know so well yet.
- You can handle smaller projects independently but you work equally well as part of a team and are also capable of being project leader. In those kinds of projects, you fulfill a coaching role for your less-experienced colleagues. The Microsoft Integration Team might not be the largest team within delaware, but we do expect to grow substantially in the near future, which creates opportunities for you. If you’re interested, you can play a key role in the team’s further expansion.
- You’re not just a programmer; you’re equally good at thinking about tactical and strategic possibilities that combine various systems. You understand the ins and outs of both the technological and the management side of the IT story and you can convey and present them clearly – including to your customers.
- In other words, you’re made of the right stuff for consultancy: good communication skills, easy to talk to, proactive in suggesting solutions for customers, hands-on, focused on as successful an implementation as possible, always ready for action.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English. Proficiency in French is an advantage.
- You’re willing to work on projects throughout the whole of Belgium. We also occasionally work internationally (and regularly in the Netherlands). When we’re not working client-side, you’ll find us based out of one of our 5 offices – in Antwerp, Ghent, Waver, Lummen and Kortrijk.