Java Lead Developer
Who are you?You are an experienced Java developer with a passion for everything about e-commerce: from simple web shops to complex e-commerce platforms.
You are eager to take the lead in our development team, make decisions in complex situations and own the solution end-to-end. You feel comfortable going into architectural discussions with our customers. Thinking in a functional way together with all business stakeholders comes naturally to you.
Who are we?We are the SAP Commerce team: We work together with our customers to transform their wishes and dreams into the e-commerce sites of the future. This means configuring what's already available, and building what's not present. We help them to shape their ideal e-commerce solution. Curious to see what that looks like? Make sure to check out the e-commerce platform we’ve built for Dutch company Fabory.
As the name of our team suggests, we use SAP Commerce (also known as SAP Hybris), Java and Spring Framework to make each platform fit the customer’s needs. But there’s more: we also believe that innovation is key to our success. Just to give you an idea: Headless Commerce and voice-assisted shopping are a few topics we’re eager to explore in the near future.
You can find us in one of the delaware offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Liège, Kortrijk and Lummen, but we also spend time working together with our customers on-site or remotely.
Is there a match?
• Do you have more than 5 years of experience in Java development (8 or higher) and Spring? This implies that you’re familiar with Spring Beans, Rest Services, Java Streams and more; Experienced in integrations? Even better!
• Similarly, if you were previously involved in e-commerce projects; that would be a big plus.
• Would you consider yourself a consultant? During refinement meetings, will you help the customer to clearly formulate the requirements and advise them on the best practices in e-commerce?
• Ready to take the next step in your career as a lead developer? Or are you already there? It all depends on what gets you going in the morning.
• Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
• Scrum is our preferred way of working, so any experience with this project methodology will prove invaluable.
Want to discover more?
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Microsoft 365 Business Central Developer
Are you ready to become the key developer in our newest team at delaware?
Creative all-round front-end developer
Do you love to code and work with the latest technologies in front-end development?
Your business knowledge makes you an expert in the solution architecture field.
Not many people truly understand how important integration is, but you do