Java Commerce Developer
Who are you?You are an experienced Java and Spring developer with a passion for everything about e-commerce. From simple web shops to complex e-commerce platforms – you know how to bring them to life.
From your point of view as a developer, you’ve seen e-commerce platforms become the absolute focal point for many businesses, as the growth in online shopping skyrockets. You are eager to invent solutions that connect the dots for both companies and the customers that shop with them.
Who are we?
We are the SAP Commerce team: We work together with our customers to transform their wishes and dreams into the e-commerce sites of the future. This means configuring what's already available, and building what's not present. We help them to shape their ideal e-commerce solution. Curious to see what that looks like? Make sure to check out the e-commerce platform we’ve built for Dutch company Fabory.
As the name of our team suggests, we use SAP Commerce (also known as SAP Hybris), Java and Spring Framework to make each platform fit the customer’s needs. But there’s more: we also believe that innovation is key to our success. Just to give you an idea: Headless Commerce and voice-assisted shopping are a few topics we’re eager to explore in the near future.
You can find us in one of the delaware offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but we also spend a lot of time working together with our customers on-site. Nowadays, we have e-commerce projects throughout Belgium, but your focus would be on the regions of East and West Flanders.
Is there a match?
- Do you have more than 3 years of experience in Java development (8 or higher) and Spring? This implies that you’re familiar with Spring Beans, Rest Services, Java Streams and more;
- If you know your way around in SAP Commerce (SAP Hybris), that would be fantastic. If not, we'll teach you everything there is to know and get you up to speed with its latest features (something you’ll follow up on once you get the hang of it);
- Similarly, if you were previously involved in e-commerce projects; that would be a big plus;
- Would you consider yourself a consultant? During refinement meetings, will you help the customer to clearly formulate the requirements and advise them on the best practices in e-commerce?
- Are you fluent in English and/or Dutch? English is a must, but since most of our customers are based in Flanders, a little Dutch may also come in handy.
- Scrum is our preferred way of working, so any experience with this project methodology will prove invaluable.
In short: Are you the Java Commerce Developer we need?
Let’s meet up
Will you help us to improve our customers’ customers’ customer experience? Here, we wear our ‘customer obsessed’ label with pride. Come have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience as a Java Developer.
Make sure to connect with Nathalie if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
delaware firmly commits to creating an inclusive work environment that empowers all. A diverse workforce is the best guarantee for success for our employees, our customers and our partners.
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Creative all-round front-end developer
Do you love to code and work with the latest technologies in front-end development?
Your business knowledge makes you an expert in the solution architecture field.
Not many people truly understand how important integration is, but you do
Experienced SSoT Product Owner
Want to diversify your SSoT development expertise and grow as a product owner?