Our vision & story
For us, when we say we cover Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects from start to end, we really mean it. That's why delaware is an industry-leading Microsoft Gold Partner.
Do you think our job ends when the implementation is over? Think again! There’s still systems to be customized, enhancements to be designed and processes to adapt. Let’s put it this way: when you know the ins and outs of Microsoft Dynamics, it’s also logical that you support your customer after they've made the switch.
Our mission is to give all end-users a first rate support service on all things Microsoft Dynamics. We keep on digging until we find the solution that perfectly meets the needs of our customer, to put them swiftly back on track. As we see the average size of our Dynamics 365 projects grow and our customer portfolio rise, we have an increased demand for support services.
Are you a strong professional who is eager to grow along with our support team? Keep on reading!
What will you be doing as a Microsoft Dynamics CE technical support consultant at delaware?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 covers such a vast range of possibilities, you must be curious as to what you’ll be doing on a daily basis. Let’s have a look:
- As a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Support consultant, you are the customer’s first point of contact in case of issues on their CRM and Customer Engagement platform. This platform allows our clients to gain insights into customer behavior, from consideration to purchase. And with customers making decisions in the blink of an eye, a well-oiled CRM system is crucial to success.
- You are a trusted source: customers, coming from all types of industries, can rely on your technical know-how to help solve any ‘Oh no!’ moments they might have. With the help of your delaware colleagues and the most up-to-date technologies, you’ll handle 2 types of tickets: incidents and change requests.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to grow your technical skills through a comprehensive on-the-job training program – You’ll even get a buddy! We’ll make sure to teach you everything there is to know on Dynamics 365 and related Microsoft technologies.
- Don’t underestimate the value of a solid support system: you’ll take ownership over your tasks, which implies a big responsibility – and a lot of freedom! When receiving tickets, you’ll have to assess them, correctly handle them or distribute them to more senior colleagues.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. You’ll be working in the Dynamics Customer Engagement solution (that’s what we call business units at delaware). There, you’ll be part of the Support team handling all things CRM. You can count on a 6-headed team, with a mix of different seniority levels. The majority of your team is based in Antwerp, but if you’re living near another delaware office and want to work from there, that’s fine too. We’ll make it work!
Do you have what it takes to become a technical support consultant for Dynamics CE at delaware?
Now that you know what you’ll be doing on a daily basis, let’s see if your toolbox includes the skills that come in handy for this job:
- Would you describe yourself as a true techie? Great! We’re looking for someone with about 2 years of experience in IT.
- You’ll be working as a technical consultant, but some functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement might give you a head start. Should you already be certified in Dynamics 365, that would be a definite plus. Other Microsoft qualifications and certifications can be gained within delaware – we never stop improving!
- Not required, but still useful: Are you skilled in SQL server, Angular, jQuery or ASP.NET MVC? Great!
- Do you agree with the phrase ‘Patience is a virtue’? Combined with strong technical skills, your excellent customer service skills will let you take ticket handling to the next level.
- Do you have any previous experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud or are you eager to learn about it?
- On a scale from non-existent to outstanding, how would you rate your communication skills? We’re looking for someone who can correctly and efficiently handle tickets, which asks for clear and appropriate communication.
- How well do you speak English and Dutch (or French)? Most communication with clients will be done in English.
Even if your toolbox seems to be missing some of the skills mentioned, we’d still love to hear from you!
Want to discover more?
Read more about how we help companies connect with their customers on this page, or download our latest Dynamics 365 white paper. Get a sense of what it's like to work for us here, but we're even nicer in real life!