What will you be doing as a Lean Business Analyst?
As a part of the Scalefactory team, you will be involved in the entire functional and technical business consulting cycle from A to Z.
- Are you consumed by a passion to figure out the most ideal CRM and business process solution for your customer? As a lean business analyst you do what it takes in cooperation with IT and the business to deliver just what the customer needs.
- During these projects, you’ll help clients create added value for their customers by optimizing and digitalizing their business processes, such as marketing, sales, fulfillment and support, using Salesforce as your engine.
- Your motto? Good preparation is half the work. You like to take the lead and be involved from start to finish.
- Your outstanding talent for communication, analytical skills and expertise in the field will come in very useful. You’re not afraid of discussion or confrontation, and you know how to ask all the right questions. After all, you can’t find the right solution unless you know your customer(s) inside out.
- You’ll get the chance to take ownership over a variety of projects, which last two to four months. This gives you the chance to tackle projects for a wide array of customers and show your skills across a broad spectrum of industries.
You’ll mostly work from the Scalefactory office in Ghent or from home, and make the occasional trip to one of our customers. You’ll experience the flexibility of a scale-up, while also enjoying all the support of an international consultancy firm.
Do you have what it takes to become a Lean Business Analyst?
Let’s see if you can tick off some of the boxes in the following list:
- Do you have a Master’s degree in economics, management or IT?
- Can you show relevant practical experience in the field as a business analyst? Experience in the manufacturing sector is a big plus.
- Do you combine strong analytical skills with a creative, flexible and problem-solving mindset? You love a challenge and don’t scare easily. Jumping into the unknown is what you live for.
- Are you communicative, sociable and a tad assertive? We are a very close bunch who like to bond over lunch, at the coffee machine, or during fun team activities. You’ll fit right in because you dare to speak your mind to get things done quickly.
- Are you willing to share your knowledge and skills within the team? We greatly appreciate, and reward, team members mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- You can express yourself well in English and Dutch? Great! This is important to communicate with your colleagues and clients. Knowledge of French is an added bonus.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
Does this list seem to match your skill set? You can come and tell us all about it during a first talk.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about Scalefactory on their LinkedIn page, and get a sense of what it’s like to work with them here!
Are you keen to help us grow our ScaleFactory story? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
delaware firmly commits to creating an inclusive work environment that empowers all. A diverse workforce is the best guarantee for success for our employees, our customers and our partners.
Click here to find out more