Our vision & story
Is it a technical profile? Is it a functional role? No, it’s a customer experience consultant. A role that combines elements of both. After all, when you build solid customer experiences with SAP C4/HANA, you need both sides of the e-commerce coin.
Every company’s unique processes and solutions should meet the needs of their customers throughout the different buying cycles. To uncover that, companies need a sparring partner who can quickly place her/himself in the shoes of the end-customer. Are you that person? Are you ready to take customer engagement to a next level?
If you get a rash from poorly designed and ‘dumb’ marketing automation and e-commerce flows, then join us.
What will you be doing as a Customer Experience Consultant?
- Your playing field is SAP C4/HANA and on it, you and your colleagues build all types of go-to-market solutions (B2C, B2B2C, B2B) for a wide variety of customers across multiple industries.
- Whatever you do, you continuously place yourself in the shoes of your customer’s end-customer. Your aim? Creating the best possible customer experience.
- You’re often closer to operations than to pure IT. So some of your activities will be more functional (e.g. writing a blueprint), others more technical (e.g. setting up user profiles).
- Your projects will be combinations of e-commerce, omnichannel marketing, analytics, customer engagement, automation and personalization, integrations with other (SAP) applications and more.
- Building end-to-end commerce processes extends beyond sales and marketing; it also touches upon customer services and could even become a source for ongoing innovation.
- You’ll often work from your customer’s offices: getting to know a company and their business works best when you’re close together.
- When you’re not at the customer’s, you’re welcome in one of our offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen.
Do you have what it takes to become a Customer Experience Consultant at delaware?
If you can check a good deal of the boxes below, then we’d like to hear from you:
- You have 5+ years experience with SAP C4/HANA (Hybris): ranging from e-commerce over websites, from tooling to applications.
- You know what works (and what doesn’t) in digital commerce and are familiar with industry best practices.
- You have a solid understanding of development (JAVA, .NET or another programming language).
- You combine technical savviness with functional know-how. In other words, you don’t just understand the technical part, you also have a keen interest in the processes that lie behind each purchase and the subsequent customer engagement activities.
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with the customer journey and can translate this into an understandable functional description.
- You’re on par with the latest technologies (like IoT and machine learning) and have a natural tendency of trying to include these into your suggested solutions. You’re no stranger to social media.
- You combine the best of both worlds, thinking outside-in (“how will this make the life of the end-customer better?”) as well as inside-out (“how can we make this process more efficient?”).
- You’re a natural born consultant: communicative, collaborative, open-minded, solution-oriented.
Good to know too: as a company, we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.