Our vision & story
Getting our B2B customers’ message across in the most effective way possible. That’s, in a nutshell, what we do. As a Content Creator / Copywriter with sales skills, we want you to do 2 things: 1) create and 2) sell content.
What will you be doing as a Content creator / copywriter with sales skills at delaware?
What we do is B2B content marketing for the IT and technology industry. We push our customers to think beyond today’s KPIs and instead reach for tomorrow (and sometimes even the day after).
That’s also why we prefer to speak of ourselves as ‘content creators’. To us, ‘writing copy’ sounds a bit passive. We prefer to ‘create content’ along with our customers: that’s more proactive.
Our target group? B2B technology companies. Many of which are internationally active, often within an EMEA or even global reality.
So here’s what will you be doing as a content creator / copywriter with sales skills:
1) CONTENT CREATOR
You create thought leading IT and technology content for our customers. We operate within a B2B reality, so you fully understand how businesses communicate and what they expect from their technology suppliers.
- You write all sorts of short copy (blogs, social media updates, web copy, video scripts, interviews…) as well as long copy (long reads, e-books, books…). You can rely on your thorough knowledge of the IT and technology industry to create strong copy.
- You research your topics. The goal? To extract the most promising and original concepts. You’ll also develop some concepts of your own that can take your customers to a higher level.
- You liaise with your customers. Writing well means you understand your customers’ situation and challenges. And those of their customers. So you can quickly place yourself in the shoes of different business personas and write something appealing for them!
- You manage your projects. Writing, researching, liaising… Doing all this for multiple customers means you are a bit of a juggler. Don’t worry. We are too. You’ll quickly get the hang of it.
We’re also considering developing a more strategic type of content marketing offering. If you’re interested, you’re welcome to conceptualize that along with us. The idea behind this? Become more embedded at our key customers by making sure (thought leading) content marketing is a fully integrated part of their overall sales and marketing approach. So be ready to put on your thinking hat!
- You already have a network within the IT and technology industry and you look forward to greatly expanding this.
- You analyse the needs of your IT and technology prospects and customers and translate these into a compelling offer. The kind they can’t refuse!
- You liaise with other business units within delaware to provide the most optimal offering to all our customers.
- In short: you sell our thought leading content marketing offering to a variety of B2B technology companies
Do you have what it takes to become a Content creator / copywriter with sales skills at delaware?
Don’t worry: we know we’re asking for a lot: 1) create thought leading content and 2) do sales. Let’s agree on this: if you can already tick off some of the items in the list below, then we want to hear from you!
- Do you love to write? Can you handle different writing styles? From ‘more serious’ to ‘more fun’? Are you keen to try any type of content?
- Do you enjoy deep-diving into an IT or technology topic or industry?
- Do you already possess a solid knowledge of all things IT and technology?
- Do you write equally fluently in English and Dutch?
- Are you au fait with digital and social media?
- Do you already have some relevant sales experience and do you combine that with a strong urge to further develop your sales skills?
- Are you able to quickly grasp the needs of your prospects and can you translate that into a fitting offering? Having some first relevant sales experience is a big plus here (as well as a strong urge to further develop your sales skills).
Maybe you’re more into selling content and less into creating it? Or vice versa… Even so, we would still like to hear from you! We’re open to work with the skills you have and build something valuable from there on.