Junior Technical Consultant
We could list a lot of general information about delaware, but you’re probably more curious about your role as a technical consultant. Here’s your page in the delaware dictionary:
technical consultant (ˈtek.nɪ.kəl kənˈsʌl.tənt) noun 1. a true techie, that swiftly converts concepts into <code/> 2. plays nice with both humans and computers. 3. a species known for its drive and perseverance; often surrounded by a pack of teammates.
WHAT WOULD YOUR ROLE BE?
As a technical consultant at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z; from strategic analysis to implementation and support. Obviously, your main focus will be on the technical part, but you’ll do more than just that. You’ll work in close collaboration with the customer to understand their needs and lead them towards new technological heights.
Being a technical consultant, you’ll develop your own expertise. Not sure yet which direction to go ? Maybe you’ll recognize yourself in one of these specific job descriptions:
YOUR DEVELOPMENT PATH AT DELAWARE
When you first start your job at delaware, we don’t expect you to be an expert in our specific technologies. Patience you must have, my young Padawan!
- To kick off your delaware career, you’ll receive a few weeks of specific, small-group training. You’ll not only learn more about the tech we work with, but you’ll also get an introduction to consulting skills.
- Technology doesn’t stand still, and neither do you! We provide training to keep you up to date with the latest technologies.
- If you want or need additional training, the delaware academy is there to help you with your professional development.
- At delaware you’re never on your own. You’ll get a lot of support from your team members, including a personal mentor.
As a junior consultant you’ll typically start in September or March, but we are always open to meeting new people throughout the year.
WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
At delaware, we…
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, a Christmas Drink or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Offer a competitive benefits package – but you’ll discover that later!
Don’t believe us? Have a look at our blog and scroll through our Instagram page.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO JOIN US?
Some of the things you’ll need to get yourself a spot at delaware:
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if your personal values match ours. Do you see yourself fitting into our company culture?
- With your enthusiasm and ambition you’ll truly make a difference, both for our customers and for the company. Ready to become a consultant?
- You’ll need a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- At delaware, we walk the talk. And we talk a lot. Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English? It’s how we connect with clients and co-workers.
See that big button below? Why not get in touch? Just make sure we can see where you picked up your personal super powers somewhere in your cover letter and cv. Let your personality shine through!