Junior Supply Chain & IT Consultant
What would your role be as a supply chain consultant?
As a supply chain consultant at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z. Your goal is to create an end-to-end solution with the ultimate goal to digitalize the supply chain, operations & logistics processes of the client and deliver an ERP system. We work with either SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
What would be your role in the project cycle? You’ll…
- …start by using your knowledge of the operations process to explore, analyse and question the business processes of the client.
- … then translate those processes into an IT solution (often an ERP system) and digitalize the client’s way of working.
- …afterwards guide your client through the implementation of a new system and teach them how to work with it. You’ll be responsible for their training and documentation.
Depending on your team and the project, you’ll kickstart your career in supply chain planning, service & maintenance, warehousing, logistics, procurement or sales & distribution.
Not a technical expert? Don’t worry – we’ll give you proper training when you start, and you’ll work closely with our ERP developers that will take on the heavier technical work.
Your development path at delaware
When you start in your first job at delaware, we don’t expect you to be an expert in your field or in our tech.
- To kick off your career at delaware you’ll get a few weeks of small-group training. You’ll not only learn more about consulting in general and the required soft skills, but you’ll also get an introduction into the technical tools we work with.
- You will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout your whole delaware career. The delaware academy is always there to help if you need additional training.
- At delaware you’re never on your own. You’ll get a lot of support from you team members and a personal buddy, who can guide you through your different projects.
Wait, there's more!
At delaware, we…
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, a Starters' Drink or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Offer a competitive benefits package – but you’ll discover that later!
What do you need to join us?
What you’ll need to get yourself a spot at delaware:
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if your personal values match ours. Do you see yourself fitting into our company culture?
- With your enthusiasm and ambition you’ll truly make a difference, both for our customers and for the company. Ready to become a consultant?
- A Master’s degree related to Operations, business, IT or convince us with your experience and motivation.
- Preferably you own a driver's license B or will own it by the time you start.
- At delaware, we walk the talk. And we talk a lot. Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English? It’s how we connect with clients and co-workers!
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Junior HR & IT Consultant
Ever heard of HRIS? Maybe the combination between IT and HR was the thing you were looking for.
Junior Data Consultant
A passion for data? We've got the perfect job for you.
Junior Finance & IT Consultant
A passion for numbers and IT? Take a look at this vacancy and maybe you'll find your perfect match.
Junior CRM & IT Consultant
Interested in Sales & Marketing? Maybe this one is for you then!