Junior HR & IT Consultant
Functional HRIS consultant (ˈfəŋ(k)-shnəl kənˈsʌl.tənt) noun 1. analytical mind that enjoys taking a deep dive into our clients’ HR processes 2. a species deeply passionate about digitalizing HR and with an interest in technology 3. known for its passion, drive and perseverance; often surrounded by a pack of team mates.
What would your role be as a functional consultant in HR?
As a functional consultant in HR processes at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z (analysis to implementation and training of clients, that is). You’ll guide HR departments in their transformation towards digitized Hire-to-Retire processes, and by doing this you’ll bring their efficiency and employee journey to a new standard. You’ll…
- …start by analyzing the client’s needs and their HR processes (like learning & development, recruitment, HR administration or payroll).
- …try and optimize those processes by suggesting an IT solution and digitalize their way of working. You’ll configure existing SAP tools to meet your client’s needs.
- … guide your clients through the implementation of a new system and teach them how to work with it.
Not a technical expert? Don’t worry – we’ll give you all necessary trainings to get you started, and you’ll be able to fall back on more experienced technical colleagues and developers.
Your development path at delaware
When you start in your first job at delaware, we don’t expect you to be an expert in your field or in our tech.
- To kick off your career at delaware you’ll get a few weeks of small-group training. You’ll not only learn more about consulting in general and the required soft skills, but you’ll also get an introduction into the technical tools we work with.
- You will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout your whole delaware career. The delaware academy is always there to help if you need additional training.
- At delaware you’re never on your own. You’ll get a lot of support from you team members and a personal buddy, who can guide you through your different projects.
Wait, there's more!
At delaware, we…
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, a Starters' Drink or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Offer a competitive benefits package – but you’ll discover that later!
What do you need to join us?
What you’ll need to get yourself a spot at delaware:
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if your personal values match ours. Do you see yourself fitting into our company culture?
- With your enthusiasm and ambition you’ll truly make a difference, both for our customers and for the company. Ready to become a consultant?
- A Master’s degree related to HR, economics, business, IT or convince us with your experience and motivation.
- Preferably you own a driver's license B or will own it by the time you start.
- At delaware, we walk the talk. And we talk a lot. Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English? It’s how we connect with clients and co-workers!
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Junior Supply Chain & IT Consultant
Get to know the world of logistics and ERP, and find the best solutions for our clients.
Junior Data Consultant
A passion for data? We've got the perfect job for you.
Junior Finance & IT Consultant
A passion for numbers and IT? Take a look at this vacancy and maybe you'll find your perfect match.
Junior CRM & IT Consultant
Interested in Sales & Marketing? Maybe this one is for you then!