Junior Finance & IT Consultant
What would your role be as a functional Finance & IT consultant?
As a functional finance & IT consultant at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z. Your ambition is to create an end-to-end solution with the ultimate goal to digitalize the finance & accounting processes of the client and deliver an integrated IT solution. We work with either SAP or Microsoft Dynamics. You'll...
- …start by analyzing the client’s needs and their finance & controlling processes like accounts payable, controlling, accounting, ...
- … try and optimize those processes by suggesting an IT solution that helps them to optimize and gain insights in to their financial flows.
- … afterwards guide your clients through the implementation of the new system and teach them how to work with it so that accounting and billing becomes a smooth and automated process for them.
Not a technical expert? Don’t worry – we’ll give you proper training when you start, and you’ll work closely with our more tech-savvy colleagues to help you out during the process.
Your development path at delaware
When you start in your first job at delaware, we don’t expect you to be an expert in your field or in our tech.
- To kick off your career at delaware you’ll get a few weeks of small-group training. You’ll not only learn more about consulting in general and the required soft skills, but you’ll also get an introduction into the technical tools we work with.
- You will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout your whole delaware career. The delaware academy is always there to help if you need additional training.
- At delaware you’re never on your own. You’ll get a lot of support from you team members and a personal buddy, who can guide you through your different projects.
Wait, there's more!
At delaware, we…
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, a starter's drink or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Offer a competitive benefits package – but you’ll discover that later!
What do you need to join us?
What you’ll need to get yourself a spot at delaware:
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if your personal values match ours. Do you see yourself fitting into our company culture?
- With your enthusiasm and ambition you’ll truly make a difference, both for our customers and for the company. Ready to become a consultant?
- A Master’s degree related to Finance, Economics, IT or convince us with your experience and motivation.
- Preferably you own a driver's license B or will own it by the time you start.
- At delaware, we walk the talk. And we talk a lot. Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English? It’s how we connect with clients and co-workers!
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Junior Supply Chain & IT Consultant
Get to know the world of logistics and ERP, and find the best solutions for our clients.
Junior Data Consultant
A passion for data? We've got the perfect job for you.
Junior HR & IT Consultant
Ever heard of HRIS? Maybe the combination between IT and HR was the thing you were looking for.
Junior CRM & IT Consultant
Interested in Sales & Marketing? Maybe this one is for you then!