Who are you?
Are you convinced - as we are - that IT security is only getting more important as the world outside is only getting less safe?
Are you passionate about developing companywide security projects, processes and standards? You're the kind of bridgebuilder who liaises with different teams and departments as well as vendors to continuously assess new threats, develop security alerts, recommend remedial actions and manage and respond to requests and security incidents?
Are you up for the challenge to keep all #peopleofdelaware, our customers, our systems and applications safe?
Who are we?
As an international IT consultancy company, our 3,000+ colleagues can only shine when our cybersecurity is also top notch. While we keep up to date with the latest technologies, you stay on top of the latest security developments. Know that working in IT at an IT consultancy company is both interesting and challenging: your colleagues are all super knowledgeable and tech savvy and they expect a secure and top-notch IT service.
As a Security Officer, you’ll be joining our international security team. You’ll work on multiple projects at the same time, internally and with many Team and Solution Leads, to make sure our customer projects are safe too. You’ll get to know almost everyone, as you’ll collaborate with divisions across delaware International as well as with most support divisions! For this role, you can be based either in Belgium or Hungary. By the way, should Belgium be the most obvious choice, know that most of your BE IT colleagues tend to meet up at our Kortrijk office.
What will you be doing?
- You oversee and govern, as well as assess and audit our cybersecurity, both internally as for the solutions we deliver to customers.
- Besides developing training sessions and materials, you ensure that cybersecurity remains top of mind for all #peopleofdelaware.
- You’ll be working on cloud security operations (Azure) including asset management access control and operations security.
- You regularly assess and audit our organization’s cybersecurity maturity and coordinate our vulnerability management processes.
- Besides coordinating penetration tests, you make sure that the right processes and protocols are in place.
- You’re responsible for the disclosure process.
- You’ll work closely with your IT security colleagues as well as our external security partner.
Is there a match?
Let’s see. If you…
- have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position and have a solid background in cybersecurity;
- have a solid understanding of security technologies and processes;
- are keen to stay on top of the latest cybersecurity developments and apply this knowledge towards new initiatives;
- are eager to share your knowledge with colleagues;
- are able to identify systemic security issues based on the analysis of vulnerability and configuration data;
- can assess the robustness of IT security systems and designs and coordinate various security activities simultaneously;
- are structured, with strong program/project management and analytical skills;
- are a team player who’s at the same time a bit of a Pitbull as well (you don’t let go easily when cybersecurity is at play);
- Can express yourself fluently in English, both written and verbally
…then you may be the Security Officer we’re looking for!
Let’s meet up
A solid background in IT security and strong social skills are more important to us than technical skills (remember, this is not a purely technical role) – so feel free to tell us all about your talents and previous experience!
Are you ready to become a kingpin in our security team? Make sure to connect with us if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Application Owner Enterprise Password Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Application Owner for our Enterprise Grade Password Manager System
Are you passionate about creating great experiences people will love?
Business Intelligence Specialist
Business Intelligence Specialist at the delaware internal IT team
Want to do more than just interview candidates?