What we believe in
At delaware, candidate centricity is just one of things we believe strongly in as recruiters. Additionally – although we don’t mean to toot our own horn here – we’re proud of the company we recruit for. We all fulfil our role as a delaware ambassador with a true passion and genuine commitment.
You see, our ultimate goal is not only to hire candidates who are a good match with our culture, but also to see a smile on their face whenever we happen to bump into someone we’ve recruited. And that’s exactly why we’re looking for a new colleague: so we can further improve our focus on our candidates while also making room for a whole new set of innovative (and fun!) recruitment projects.
Are you the Junior Recruiter we’re looking for to join the most dynamic recruitment team around?
What will you be doing as a junior recruiter?
- You’ll be contacting candidates on a daily basis, guiding the application process from start to finish: from screening CVs to interviewing (like, duh!) and, ultimately, making suitable candidates an ‘offer they can’t refuse’.· For the most part, you’ll focus on junior and campus recruitment.
- There are also a great variety of other projects to work on: setting up employer branding campaigns, organizing events, revamping our career website…it’s completely up to you!
- You’ll kick-start your career as a delaware recruiter at our Analyst Boot Camp this September, together with other recent starters. You’ll get a real feel for the business – and it’s great for your internal network 😉.
delaware has offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, We’re currently looking for someone to join our team in the Gent and Kortrijk offices. Don’t worry though – your colleagues are only a phone call away and you’ll regularly travel between offices to meet up with your awesome team!
Do you have what it takes to become a junior recruiter at delaware?
- First things first: do you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree? And did your degree cover HR-related subjects to some extent? That knowledge will definitely give you a head start.
- Are you a people person? In other words, you’re not only a good talker, but you also find it just as easy to sit and listen. It’s all about balance, you know?
- Do you speak Dutch and English? If you can get by in French too, that would be a bonus.
- Are you open to doing more than just recruitment? Because we’re big on employer branding: everything our team does at job fairs, guest lectures and other events is aimed at putting delaware on the map as a great place to work.
- Are you interested in technology? That will certainly help you to feel at home in our industry.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We consider it important to take the time to call a candidate and explain why he/she wasn’t selected, for example. Of course, we all have our own recruitment style – and so will you.
Feel like talking to us? The first person you’ll meet is Tomas Castro, who’s taking the lead in this recruitment process (yes, you can even add him on LinkedIn if you like). Then, you’ll have a chat with our team lead Wim and our HR director Filip.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
Make sure to check out the blogs we’ve written about our shared beliefs as recruiters and tips for job applicants, or find out more about delaware in general on our website.
Are you keen to help us grow our recruitment team? Click on the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!