Our vision & story
Did you think an implementation project is over after the go-live? Think again! Aftercare and support are just as important. At delaware, we have always set the bar high in ensuring continuity in our services by delivering structured assistance. That’s why one of our key priorities is to offer customers support after they've made the switch to a new system, through our External Contact Center (ECC).
Our mission is to keep on digging until we find the solution that perfectly meets the needs of our customer, to put them swiftly back on track. As we see the average size of our projects grow and our customer portfolio rise, we also have an increased demand for support services. Are you the IT Service Management expert with a critical thinking mindset we’re looking for?
What will you be doing as an IT Service Management Lead?
- As an IT Service Management Lead, you’ll align service management processes and tools. You’ll take a good long look at the existing tools and processes and look for ways to improve both.
- Your main goal? To create and honor high-quality service level agreements, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You will follow through on all tickets from start to finish. You’ll take the lead and tug at many sleeves in the delaware organization, making sure no ticket is left behind.
- As a key user, you’ll show both delaware colleagues and customers exactly how to log a ticket and capture their needs.
- While your ECC colleagues assess the urgency of issues and dispatch tickets to the right person, you won’t shy away from questioning the need or relevance of certain change requests, and estimate whether internal processes (on delaware side) should change too.
- It all comes down to you working shoulder to shoulder with both vendors and customers. They will rely on you as a solid sparring partner.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. As an IT Service Management Lead, your home base will be the Kortrijk office, where you’ll find the other members of the ECC team. Don’t worry though, your customers will only be one ticket away!
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware IT Service Management Lead?
Now that you know what you’ll be doing on a daily basis, let’s see if your toolbox includes the skills that come in handy for this job:
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience working in a customer service environment? If you’ve gained experience working in a similar position and are looking to go beyond a mere operational role, this job as an IT Service Management Lead may be right up your street.
- You already know the ins and outs of ticketing tools and ITIL best practices hold no secrets for you.
- Would you describe yourself as a strong professional with an analytical mind? Your critical thinking skills are of vital importance for us to reshape and streamline our service management process.
- Ready to speak up and take ownership? This is a unique function within delaware, so we’d love to hear about any opportunities to bring our service to the next level.
- How about your general IT skills? We don’t expect you to be an expert in specific systems, but a certain affinity with IT already goes a long way. Are you eager to learn more about Azure and cloud?
- Do you combine IT skills with excellent communication skills? You’re good at gauging the impact of changes in software and present your findings in a clear and appropriate way.
- Can you express yourself fluently in English and Dutch? If you speak a little French, that’s fine too.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our External Contact Center (ECC) team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!