Our vision & story
How good a juggler are you? Cause that’s probably the most accurate description of what you’ll be doing as an Internal IT Project Manager at delaware. You keep an overview of the many internal IT projects going on and make sure they get delivered within time and budget (as good as we can, that is… it’s still IT, right…).
As an IT consultancy company, our 2,000+ colleagues can only shine when our internal IT is also top notch. So you’re sure to work with the latest technologies and be part of a team of absolute experts in a variety of domains. You’ll get to know almost everyone, as you’ll be working with every thinkable support division within delaware!
Are you ready to take our internal IT to new heights?
What will you be doing as an internal IT project manager at delaware?
- You are the linchpin who connects all project components, from analysis over design, from architecture to development to everything else.
- You keep a close eye on the available resources, the budget and the estimated timing. Your planning capabilities are thus impeccable.
- You’ll be working on a variety of projects in different domains (infrastructure, integration, SaaS implementation, migration…) ranging in scale from 50 to 300 man-days.
- Whenever an internal project is in need of IT, you’ll be involved. So you’ll get to know every other support team within delaware (HR, finance, sales…)
- You will typically be working on multiple projects at the same time.
- You’re a great communicator: a bridge builder between the business and the project team(s).
- When needed, you think further: looking for even better integrations between the many different systems within delaware.
- Your ‘home base’ will be the delaware office in Kortrijk. There you’ll find the majority of your internal IT colleagues as well as the majority of the support divisions.
Do you have what it takes to be an internal IT project manager at delaware?
If you can check a good deal of the boxes below, then there’s a good chance you’ll be a great addition to our team.
- You have +5 years of experience in managing medium-sized projects. Experience with project management methodologies like PMI or Prince2 is a big plus.
- You have a solid understanding of the many different facets of an IT project – analysis, design, architecture, UX, development, integration, testing.
- You have in depth experience in one or multiple IT domains.
- You’re able to keep a helicopter view on the many internal IT projects. Even when we’re experiencing some turbulence, you keep your calm and steer us out of any heavy weather we may encounter.
- You’re a good listener who hears what the business really needs and who establishes constructive working relationships easily. In other words, you can quickly immerse yourself in your internal customer’s reality.
- You express yourself equally well in Dutch and in English. Knowledge of French is a plus!
Good to know too: as a company, we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog, or you can get a sense of what it's like to work at delaware here
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.