Application Owner Enterprise Password Manager
Who are you?
Are you convinced - as we are - that the world outside is only getting less safe and that we should protect organizations better?
Are you a born communicator with a knack for implementing and maintaining best-in-class security tools, processes and services? You're keen to enlighten your colleagues on safe ways of working through bespoke training and other means.
Are you up for the challenge to keep the secrets of all #peopleofdelaware, our customers, our systems and applications safe? In other words: are you the person to whom we can confide our secrets?
Who are we?
As an international IT consultancy company, our 3000+ colleagues can only shine when our cybersecurity is also top notch. One crucial part in all of this, is providing them with the best identity and access management solutions available.
As Application Owner for our Enterprise grade password manager system, you’ll be joining our international security team. You’ll be responsible for operating and maintaining systems and will collaborate with our international user community and the global IT teams of delaware International. For this role, you can be based either in Belgium or Hungary. Just for your information, should Belgium be the most obvious choice, know that most of your BE IT colleagues tend to meet up at our Kortrijk office.
What will you be doing?
- You operate and maintain our Enterprise grade password manager system.
- You configure, troubleshoot and maintain the security system configurations.
- You take responsibility over identity and access control, passwords, account creation and administration (PAM).
- You manage and respond to requests and incidents related to our applications.
- You design and review processes related to identity and access management.
- As gatekeeper of a crucial part of our cybersecurity, you analyze our statistical performance.
- You regularly present on where we stand and recommend improvement actions as well.
- To increase IT security throughout the whole organization, you set up an internal network of local application champions, whom you lead and inspire.
- You develop and provide training sessions and materials on best practices.
- You are the technical point of contact for the glocal teams.
- You work closely with your security and IT colleagues.
Is there a match?
Let’s see. If you…
- have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- have a solid background in cybersecurity;
- have a solid understanding of security processes as well as reporting are keen to stay on top of the latest cybersecurity developments;
- are eager to expand your cybersecurity knowledge and share this with colleagues;
- are an accomplished corporate trainer and presenter;
- have strong analytical and reporting skills;
- are a team player who can - at the right time - be quite stubborn (cybersecurity is no laughing stock);
- can express yourself fluently in English, both written and verbally
…then you may be the Application Owner for our Enterprise grade password manager system we’re looking for!
Let’s meet up
If you think you can meet a great many of the above-mentioned requirements, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch and tell us all about your talents and previous experience!
Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon! You can also connect with us for any questions whatsoever.
Our recruitment process
Transparency in every step of the way
Are you an experienced Security Officer?
Are you passionate about creating great experiences people will love?
Business Intelligence Specialist
Business Intelligence Specialist at the delaware internal IT team
Want to do more than just interview candidates?