What will you be doing as an HR Software Consultant at delaware?
What does a day in the life of an HR consultant look like? Well, most of our projects take more than one day, but you’ll soon see that you will have a very diverse to-do list throughout:
- As a delaware consultant you’re involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, ‘go live’ and support phase), so literally from A to Z.
- As Technical Consultant your activities will be primarily focused on the second (implementation) phase, but you’ll immediately get acquainted with the other phases too. You can then choose to specialize further depending on your own interests and preferences.
- Please bear in mind that you’ll spend more than half of your time working client-side. After all, intensive consultation with the customer’s internal HR department is an absolute must in order to get to grips with their specific reality and to translate that into the right solutions.
- Your customers come from every conceivable industry and sector, which means that plenty of variety is guaranteed.
- As a Technical SAP HR Consultant you have opportunities for progression at both technical and functional level. If you’re good at leading projects, for example, then your future could lie in PM or people management. Within delaware, almost every experienced consultant acts as a mentor to younger, less-experienced colleagues.
You’ll often find us working on location in teams of up to 5 colleagues. But, of course, just as often you’ll meet team members in one of delaware’s own offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Kortrijk, Wavre or Lummen.
As #peopleofdelaware, we truly put our core values into practice: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and do everything in a positive team spirit.
Do you have what it takes to become an HR Software Consultant ?
Does the profile fit you like a glove? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- Do you have at least 3 years' experience within SAP HR or SuccessFactors?
- One of the first and most important steps at the start of each project is to thoroughly understand and analyze the customer’s needs in order to creatively translate them into a technological solution. Therefore, you’re very familiar with all kinds of HR processes.
- In addition, you have strong communication skills. You don’t only speak the language of ABAP code, but can also explain to your HR contacts in plain and simple terms how everything will work within SAP HR. In other words, you combine technical expertise with the ‘softer’, more communicative side of the consultant’s role.
- You’re also more than ‘just’ a coder; you have a very good understanding of the functional dimension of the job too.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and you get your messages across loud and clear in English too.For the time being, our SAP HR team is mainly involved in projects throughout Belgium. But if you wish, we can also explore the possibility of you working internationally. And even if you are located in Belgium, you will work on projects with international reach. That’s exactly why customers like us: we have a vast global network to call upon for assistance.
Want to discover more?
Find out more about us on our website
. You can also get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here
, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our Human Capital team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail
, we really want to hear from you!