Our vision and story
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,800 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?).
We're passionate about combining technology and business. We don’t use technology for the sake of technology: It's the way we help people and companies to do what they love doing, but in the most efficient way. How exactly? Today, we are managing around xx end-to-end projects, mostly staffed by delaware consultants. However, from time-to time specific freelance expertise is required.
That’s where you come in the game!
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant for Freelancers?
You will be joining the External Sourcing team: a small team inside delaware specialized in the sourcing of freelancers. The External Sourcing team is part of our Sales organization.
- You have full ownership of a freelance request. You qualify the request with the business. You source in the delaware freelance network and on social platforms like LinkedIn. You meet and qualify freelancers, while you proactively participate in expanding our network. You negotiate contracts and after follow-up with your candidates.
- Beside the freelance recruitment process you will be working on “continuous improvement” projects, these include participating in networking events, developing your own knowledge of the SAP and Microsoft eco-systems, …
- Today, the External Sourcing team is mainly based in our Wavre office. As we would like you to help us developing our freelancers network in Flanders, you will have to share your time between our offices based in Gent & Antwerp and Waver. Periodicity is open to discussion and flexible regarding your home location.
Do you have what it takes to become a Recruitment Consultant for Freelancers?
- You are intrinsically interested in the IT sector
- You have minimum 2/3 years of experience in contract recruitment (preferably in IT)
- You are, human, results & quality focused an realize that high ethical standards are the way to success
- You have strong communication skills and you speak fluent English and Dutch ? (good command of French is a strong added value)
- You have natural ability for negotiation
- You are stress resistant, assertive, resilient and able to manage several different things in the same time
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship