Our vision & story
When was the last time you had a really great customer experience? Immediately found what you needed? Felt truly understood as a customer? These ‘customer moments’ are an important driver of brand loyalty, and many of our customers are looking for ways to improve them.
As one of the biggest digital marketing consultancies in the country, we at delaware | digital offer plenty of services and technologies to help create an effortless experience for customers and employees alike.
Are you a Customer Experience Analyst and researcher at heart, ready to embrace a new role as a consultant? Read on, then!
What will you be doing as a Customer Experience Analyst?
- As a Customer Experience Analyst, you’ll be involved in customer journey mapping, Voice of the Customer programs and employee research.
- Rather than simply asking ‘Are your customers satisfied?’, you’ll take a look at the bigger picture and make sure a solid experience measurement strategy is in place. You’ll set the right goals, together with the customer.
- You’ll organize workshops to shape the research project: objectives, the intended audience, information we want to gather, etc. With this information you are able to make a recommendation for an experience measurement program (type of research method, frequency, sample size, questionnaire, etc).
- Your expertise will complement the different service offerings and practices around customer engagement, HR excellence and Customer Experience.
- delaware also has a service offering around the implementation of experience measurement tools. As a consultant, you will make sure our customers get the most value out of their experience measurement tool.
- Of course, you’ll regularly align with your more technically-minded colleagues and share your many insights into the customer’s psyche.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. As a Customer Experience Expert, your home base will either be the Gent or Antwerpen office, where most of your colleagues are, but you’ll also spend some time working on the customer’s site, wherever they are in Flanders.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware Customer Experience Expert?
You’ll be joining a dynamic team of digital natives with a hands-on, can-do mentality. Ideally, you bring in the following skills:
- Plenty of experience working in a customer-centric environment (e.g. a CX department). You know all about the do’s and don’ts of conducting market research.
- You’ve analyzed customer data, drawn conclusions and found ways to boost customer retention. You back up your statements with proper research. Can you make a convincing, data-driven case?
- You’ve gotten to grips with UX techniques and can pinpoint the exact reason why a customer stays or goes.
- In other words: you know what’s needed to get to the heart of the customer and create an effortless experience.
- We’d much rather discuss tactics with a subject matter expert than with a smooth-talking salesman. Thanks to your continuous research into customer experience, we can make strong statements and well-founded recommendations.
- Not a techie? Not a problem: You will not be involved in the actual configuration or implementation of the experience measurement tools. But with your consulting skills, you’ll convince the customer to take their experience management to the next level. If you have previous experience with Qualtrics, that’s a plus.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on the delaware | digital
website and blog
. You can get a sense
of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon! Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail,
we really want to hear from you!