Our vision & story
Ever wondered how companies can run their core business activities, without having to worry about their day-to-day IT? Meet the delaware SAP GLocal Services team! We’re a group of more than 60 highly trained SAP professionals. Our main mission? To assist customers with the implementation of new functionalities and maintenance of their SAP landscapes.
Mind you, the capitalized G and L are not a mistake. GLocal (Local + Global) has become part of our identity, as we believe that our local support offering is just as important as our international support offering. We like to make sure that our customers’ ERP system(s) remain the company’s driving force, by offering a virtual team of experts – ready to intervene when called upon!
Can you help us ensure that all things SAP keep running like a well-oiled machine? In other words: Are you the SAP support hero we’re looking for?
What will you be doing as a SAP Customer Support Consultant?
- As an SAP Customer Support Consultant, your key priority will always be the customer. You’ll enable them to maximize their use of technology.
- In practical terms, this means you’ll activate new features, analyze the next release or upgrade and make sure new legislation is covered.
- You’ll be actively involved in our team meetings and learn something new every day. Soon, you’ll coach newer colleagues in return.
- You won’t be afraid of going out of the box, but you also know how to use the box 😉
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. Depending on your ideal fit, we’d like to staff you either onsite at customers for dedicated services or working remotely from our offices, servicing a group of customers.
Do you have what it takes to become a SAP Customer Support Consultant?
- Did we mention already that our team is growing? We’re looking for four different experience levels: a Junior, an Experienced SAP consultant (on-premise or cloud), a motivated key-user (with no consulting experience but lots of business knowledge) and a Manager (check out our Service Delivery Manager position!).
- Will you go the extra mile for the customer? Client satisfaction is your priority and you’ll deliver high-quality solutions only.
- Are you willing to continuously deepen and broaden your knowledge? Good! Technology is always updating, so you better be prepared.
- Are you looking for the extra X factor? We’d love to hear about any opportunities to bring our service to the next level.
- Do you have strong communication skills? You speak fluent English, preferably in combination with Dutch or French.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.