Our vision and story
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel most at home, and rightly so.
The delaware SAP GLocal Services team is a group of more than 60 highly trained SAP professionals. Our main mission? To assist customers with the implementation of new functionalities and maintenance of their SAP landscapes. We like to make sure that our customers’ cloud ERP system(s) remain the company’s driving force, by offering a virtual team of experts – ready to intervene when called upon!
Do you want to be involved in a wide range of innovative cloud services? And are you interested in servicing both business and IT users? If so, then you should read on.
What will you be doing as a delaware SAP Cloud Service Consultant (Junior) ?
- As an SAP Cloud Service Consultant, you’ll receive requests, analyze the client’s business flows and discuss their incidents with your more technically-minded colleagues.
- You’ll translate their technical lingo into clear and understandable language that makes sense to the customer and solve their issue – that’s how you provide services to our customers!
- It’s not all problems, though! Cloud technologies typically have periodic releases planned, and that’s where you’ll come in: to guide our customers through these release and updates.
- You’ll be working for several customers at the same time, coming from all kinds of industries. This means you’re a bit of a juggler, but don’t worry, there’s a GLocal services team standing by your side!
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow your knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP C/4HANA, SAP Business By Design or other related cloud technologies.
- You will be trained and coached on the job. And you on your turn will train and coach younger team members as well (in time).
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. You’ll either work from there, surrounded by your colleagues, or work onsite, together with the customer.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP Cloud Service Consultant (Junior)?
- You’ve graduated recently? Great! If you’re interested in IT and you have a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or equivalent experience to either, maybe we should have a chat.
- Our customer base is growing, and so is their need for support. Will you go the extra mile for the customer? Client satisfaction is highest on your priority list.
- Are you eager to learn? Customers will look on you as a trusted advisor, so your problem-solving attitude is incredibly important.
- Are you willing to continuously deepen and broaden your knowledge on SAP modules? Good! Technology is always updating, so you better be prepared.
- Do you have excellent communication skills? You speak fluent English, preferably in combination with Dutch or French.
- Do you recognize yourself in our values? Respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
Can you see yourself being part of the team? We’d love to meet you and have a chat about your skills!
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our team? Click the Apply Now
button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail
, we really want to hear from you!