Our vision & sotry
At delaware we are rolling out the DevOps approach for Sitecore and Mobile, Web & IoT projects. We run Sitecore on the Azure platform and are the only Belgian company that completely automated the release management process (two-weekly deploys).
delaware believes that the DevOps approach results in more stable and robust systems that can be more easily managed and that prevents human error by automating management tasks and releases. The DevOps approach allows for developers and operations to align on the best suited solution for both worlds.
What will you be doing as DEVOPS?
- You are responsible for the initial infrastructure setup for Sitecore projects and the setup of the continuous integration and deployment process.
- The DevOps does not actively develop code, but is aware of development practices and patterns. You are actively engaged during the deployment for applicative monitoring and provide a feedback loop to the developers.
- 20 to 30 % of the job is related to infrastructure setup and configuration. All other time is spent assisting developers with infrastructure related issues.
- You are implicated in multiple Sitecore and/or Mobile, Web & IoT projects.
- You are mainly oriented internally, customer facing is limited.
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but most often you will be working from our Kortrijk office (estimated at 3 days/week).
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware DEVOPS?
- The DevOps role requires a deep understanding on Azure Compute, Web and Mobile and/or Developer Services. You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in these technologies.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of Infrastructure experience in general.
- You understand the basics of PowerShell scripting and ARM templating. You are able to write a basic script independently or to adapt existing scripts to achieve complex scripts.
- You want to learn about the technical architecture of Sitecore.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Above all you have a consulting mindset, you learn quickly and are able keep track with the fast changing Azure world.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website
. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.