OUR VISION & STORY
Never before have we seen a platform as perfect as Azure. It makes for the ideal public cloud solution: It’s robust, reliable, secure and scalable. Offering advanced cloud-based solutions is only one of the many ways in which we at delaware aim to be a company on top of innovation.
As Microsoft experts, we are convinced that Azure will be a crucial pillar for us and many of our customers. With more than 15 years of experience, we fully understand the tech landscape and therefore act as a knowledgeable implementation partner, guiding our customers through their entire cloud migration process.
If you get as excited about Azure as we do, chances are you’ll like what we have to offer. Are you eager to help our customers see the many opportunities the cloud can bring? Are you interested in not just building, but redefining their entire IT landscape? Then keep on reading!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS AN AZURE ARCHITECT?
The common thread running through all of our activities? Our love for Azure and everything cloud-related. Let’s have a look at what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- First things first: as an Azure Architect, you’ll be spending 60% of your time at the customer. You’ll get a special seat at the development table and work together closely with the development team in order to prepare their organization for upcoming IT challenges.
- So how exactly will you do that? You are an Azure trendwatcher: you’ll keep a close eye on cloud evolutions and share your knowledge with equally excited tech experts. Together, you’ll adapt the existing systems or develop Azure-run solutions to fix the problems of the future.
- You’ll be visiting our clients to give workshops and presentations on the many opportunities the cloud can bring, sharing the insights you’ve gained through experience and self-education.
- Having explored the world of everything Azure, you’ll not only help our customers to make the transition to the cloud, but you’ll also challenge their status quo and help them (and us!) to innovate.
- With your advanced technical skills, you’ll also collaborate closely with other teams within delaware to support them in their cloud implementation projects.
But wait, there’s more: You’ll be part of the brand new Cloud Enablement & Operations solution. We currently have 2 SAP experts and 11 Microsoft lovers on our team, but are looking forward to welcome an Azure Architect like yourself. You will work either from our office in Ghent or the one in Kortrijk. But of course, you will spend a lot of time to visit our customers and work on site.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE AZURE ARCHITECT?
- Do you have more than 3 years of experience working in a public cloud environment? Or even better: Do you master the skills needed to design and build solutions that run on Azure?
- Are you already familiar with or aware of the trends within Azure PaaS: web, IoT, data, serverless, …
- Do you consider yourself an architect with a hands-on mentality? Not afraid to bring forward solutions others won’t even consider? Good! Your technological recommendations will help keep us on our toes.
- Do we need you to predict the future? Not necessarily, no. But, we do expect you to do extensive research on everything Azure. Combined with your technical know-how, the fact that you keep up with the latest evolution's in cloud will make you a thought leader in your field of expertise. Or should we say ‘cloud’ of expertise?
- Are you comfortable in a more client-facing role? As you’ll be spending a lot of time together with the customer, some consultancy skills might come in handy.
- Do you know how to express yourself both in English and in Dutch?
Do you have an insatiable hunger for innovation? And are you looking forward to delve deeper into the world of (hybrid) cloud solutions?
Even if you couldn’t say ‘YES’ to all of the questions above, it would still be nice to have a chat. Our team of cloud lovers is looking forward to meeting you!
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.