Who are we?
Within the delaware partnership of 3,000+ employees across 14 countries, delaware Germany is a medium-sized software and consulting company based in Zweibrücken, Germany. Founded in 1992, we are specializing in the implementation and further development of an SAP-based corporate solution for a variety of industries, with an emphasis on the printing and packaging industry. We offer our medium-sized and large customers worldwide a comprehensive, highly integrated business solution.
Together with our business partner SAP, we implement end-to-end business application solutions for an international group of customers. Of course, before starting the actual implementation, we need to convince them of the solutions and services we offer. And that’s where you come in!
Do you take satisfaction in selling challenging IT implementation projects that take both our customers and our employees to the next level? Then you might become our new Sales Manager. With an extensive network of ERP customers, you can get off to a flying start right away. Are you ready?
Just so you know: delaware Germany has offices in Zweibrücken and Cologne and a subsidiary’s office in Cluj (Romania), but we also spend a lot of time working together with our customers on-site.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you will get a taste of a lot of different companies in sectors such as Automotive, Manufacturing and Print & Packaging. While keeping a broad spectrum, you will pick one or two specific domains to focus on.
- Your playing field is our entire IT consultancy ecosystem, but with a clear focus on SAP implementation. You’ll maintain excellent relationships with all (y)our customer contacts, but also use your network to generate new customers.
- You’ll follow up your sales processes (from lead to contract) in all autonomy from A to Z. Of course, you’ll work together closely with technical consultants and propose a solution that shows you understand the reality and challenges of your customer. You always choose the consultative sales approach. This means you sell based on knowledge and expertise.
- You’ll also commit to being a true account manager: you’re part of the team and support our consultants and customers in all phases of the project. You keep your finger on the pulse throughout the entire process, so that no unpleasant surprises come out of the blue.
- You’ll also keep a close eye on the many internal, innovative projects at delaware. And who knows, maybe the latest IoT or AI initiatives could be something your customers are interested in?
- Together with your marketing colleagues you ensure that we remain top of mind in our market. What’s the latest IT news? Or is there a customer testimonial that we can publish on our website? They are your partners in crime to trigger potential customers to contact you and have a chat!
Is there a match?
- Do you combine a bachelor ormaster’s degree with at least 5 years of work experience in selling IT and software implementation projects? A large network in SAP would make you the cream of the crop, but we are absolutely open to experts from other systems and technologies too.
- Are you comfortable sitting around the table with CxOs of medium to large companies and discuss possible IT solutions together?
- Are you a networker by nature? Do you mingle like a pro and spot opportunities to quickly expand our customer network across the country?
- Are you a team player who understands the interests of every team member? Just know that you can always rely on your Sales colleagues for support, if necessary.
- Do you communicate fluently in English and German?
- We aim to grow 15 to 20% a year, but attach great importance to sustainable growth. Do you, too? This means we focus not only on creating more business value for our customers, but also on supporting our people to become stronger professionals.
The great thing about this role, is that you will have freedom to somewhat shape it yourself and be a true entrepreneur. Come have a chat with us if that’s who you want to be!
Any special benefits? Sure:
- Become part of our growing #peopleofdelaware community with 3,000+ employees worldwide across 14 countries, and discover the true meaning of great international cooperation
- Our 5 core values Entrepreneurship, Respect, Team Spirit, Commitment & Care are a living part of our day-to-day work
- A modern, dynamic place of work with flat hierarchies
- Home office flexibility: If you feel like working from home or from remote, feel free to do so whenever the situation allows
- Tailor-made onboarding and introduction by dedicated mentors and by joining the delaware Academy
- Excellent opportunities to develop and bring to fruition your professional and personal potentials
- A secure job meant to last
- A modern laptop and a top notch mobile
- Opportunities for certifications (SAP seminars, SAP Learning Hub, ...)
- Company pension scheme
- Free-of-charge beverages at the office, including coffee and tea
- Company car
- Free parking at our head offices
Let's meet up!
Come have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience. Are you keen to help us grow our Sales team? Make sure to connect with us if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
delaware firmly commits to creating an inclusive work environment that empowers all. A diverse workforce is the best guarantee for success for our employees, our customers and our partners.